The security and confidentiality of your data, your processes, your systems, your people and that of your clients is our highest priority.
The ongoing success of TDO requires a shared commitment to the security of data, the protection of confidential information and an obligation to comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- All TDO operators are subject to managerial oversight.
- The TDO facilities in Manila are monitored by video surveillance.
- TDO do not use external contractors to process work.
- All work is processed in-house by employees who are subject to stringent confidentiality constraints.
IT network security
- TDO’s computer network in Manila is controlled and managed from Australia.
- Industry standard firewall protection is in place.
- USB ports are locked on all computers.
- TDO’s supervisors control the flow of work between TDO and clients.
- Internet access is monitored and controlled through content filtering. This includes blocking access to webmail and particular categories of websites.
- Client username and passwords are kept confidential from TDO operators.
- Access to external email is limited to senior personnel. It is password protected and transfer is secured by SSL.
- Secure file transfer via FTP is available.
- The TDO Client Agreement specifically covers the joint obligation to protect the confidential information of the parties and to comply with all relevant privacy laws and regulations.
- It is not in TDO’s commercial interests to use client information inappropriately.
- TDO does not maintain client data – all client data received, processed and produced by TDO is maintained for a maximum period of three months after which it is destroyed.