The TDO Group’s operational facilities are located in the Ortigas business district in Metro Manila, Philippines.
When it comes to business process outsourcing (BPO), the Philippines is a global leader. Ranked 2nd after India as a business process offshoring market by destination, the Philippines has emerged as a major player that has aggressively taken advantage of the outsourcing trends over the past decade.
In 2017, projected BPO revenues are expected to exceed US$25.5 billion with the Philippines representing over 10% of the total offshore BPO market. The industry currently employs around 1 million Filipinos.
The Philippines offers some very distinct advantages.
- Lifestyle, language and professional skills that are culturally aligned with Western partners
- A mature, functional democracy operating in a free-trade environment
- A steady supply of highly qualified and skilled manpower
- Well organised and workable labour laws
- An English speaking population
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- A deregulated financial system
- A U.S. based legal system
- A skilled labour population of 30 million
- In 2017 over 650,000 college students are expected to graduate (where English is the primary language of instruction)
- Nearly 200,000 of those graduates will be in business administration and related fields
- Another 85,000 will be IT/computer science graduates
- Close to 4,500 new Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) qualify annually