The TDO Group’s operational facilities are located in the Ortigas business district in Metro Manila, Philippines.
When it comes to business process outsourcing (BPO), the Philippines is a global leader. Ranked 2nd after India as a business process offshoring market by destination, the Philippines has emerged as a major player that has aggressively taken advantage of the outsourcing trends over the recent decades.
In 2019, the local BPO sector recorded revenues of US$26.3 billion with the Philippines representing over 12% of the total offshore BPO market. The industry currently employs over 1.3 million Filipinos.
The Philippines offers some very distinct advantages.
- Lifestyle, language and professional skills that are culturally aligned with Western partners
- A mature, functional democracy operating in a free-trade environment
- A steady supply of highly qualified and skilled manpower
- Well organised and workable labour laws
- An English speaking population
- A U.S. based legal system
TDO operates from a modern office environment where staff can easily interact as required. Our open office plan is designed to provide effective supervision of staff and compliance with TDO security protocols.